Improve literacy levels with our colourful and engaging English Posters
Daydream Education's new English Posters have been updated to reflect the National Curriculum and latest GCSE specifications. The posters are excellent cross-curricular resources that will help you achieve sustained progress in literacy and create relevant and engaging learning environments for your pupils.
English Posters for Every Student
Daydream Education is the UK's leading provider of educational posters, with a range of over 800 colourful and engaging titles. Our simple yet effective approach to learning caters for learners of all abilities, styles and ages and enables you to create a relevant and engaging learning environment that suits your learners' educational needs.
10 reasons for using our English Educational Posters
- Our posters help reinforce important concepts, skills and curriculum topics.
- Visual learners respond well to an engaging classroom.
- Images, photographs and diagrams are helpful learning aids for visual learners.
- Words linked to pictures help visual learners grasp and remember new concepts.
- About one-third of pupils in an average classroom are visual learners.
- The posters are fantastic independent learning aids.
- We ensure the posters are more than decorations - they contain relevant up-to-date information.
- Posters provide a great teaching resource that can be referred to regularly during lessons.
- Regularly putting up new posters helps keep your classroom relevant to your students learning.
- Posters provide pupils with models for presenting information to an audience.