Returns & Refunds
We hope that you will be delighted with our products but understand that on occasion you may wish to return something to us. Under the Distance Selling Regulations, you are entitled to a full refund or exchange if you request one in writing within seven working days from receipt of delivery. Please note that this excludes the original delivery charge unless the goods are damaged or faulty.
- You must inform us in writing by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org within seven working days from receipt of delivery. Delivery shall be defined as set out in clause 3.4 of our Terms and Conditions of Supply or the date of signature that the package is signed as received by you, whichever is sooner.
- You must take care of our goods whilst they are in your possession and any item for return must be received back in its original shipped condition and original packing. The item must be without damage or use and in a suitable condition for resale. All original packaging should accompany any returned item. We cannot accept returns for exchange or refund if such items have been opened from a sealed package. All items will be inspected on their return to our warehouse.
- You are responsible for any returned goods until they reach our warehouse. Cost and risk of return will be at your expense and we strongly recommend that you use a service that provides proof of posting. Any goods that appear to be faulty, we will refund the reasonable cost of return postage once the item has been inspected and agreed to be faulty, and we will return replacements free of charge including postage.
- We regret that outbound shipping, packing and insurance cannot be refunded. For exchanged items, you may be asked for a nominal fee as a contribution towards any additional postage of shipping, depending on which shipping method you require.
- After you have cancelled and / or returned your Order, the value of the Goods debited by us to your credit/debit card or PayPal account will be refunded in full (we do not refund the original shipping costs). We will notify you or your refund via email within a reasonable period of time. We try to make refunds within one week of receipt back to us however; it may take up to 30 calendar days from receipt of goods to our warehouse. Please note that we will not be held liable for any interest payment that you may incur because any refund was made outside of your credit/debit card timescales.
- All returns should be sent to Daydream Education, RETURNS Dep’t, Unit 1 Central Park, Western Avenue, Bridgend CF31 3RH.