Win an iPod Competition
6th November, 2012
This month we're offering you the chance to win an iPod Shuffle and an Interactive Subject Suite (worth over £250) for your school.
Like our Facebook page and send us a photo of how you use our resources in your classroom! We will then post your submission to our Facebook album where you will be able to share your photo and get as many likes as you can.
The person who's photo has the most likes by the end of the competition will win an Interactive Subject Suite and an iPod Shuffle!
Additionally, every entry will receive a 10% discount to use when you next order with us.
How To Enter:
• Like our Facebook page www.facebook.com/daydreamedu
• Submissions to be entered on our Facebook page competition should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you put 'My submission to Win!' in the subject line.
• File format : JPEG or PNG
• Total number of "likes" are added up from your entry on the Facebook album. The winners will be chosen based on the most numbers of "likes"
• The winner will be announced after the competition has closed at midnight on the 20th December 2012
Important things to remember:
• Copyright of all images belongs to the participating photographers. By participating in this contest, members will allow Daydream Education the rights to reproduce the short-listed images for publication and promotion purposes including website, email promotion and marketing purposes
• All fans must include their real names, contact numbers and emails along with their submissions
• This online photo contest is open to all fans/ Daydream Education customers
• Submit JPEG or PNG images only
• Daydream Education can disqualify photographs at any time
• Prizes are not exchangeable for cash or transferable. Any prizes not claimed within one month from the date of the results announcement will be forfeited and no further claims thereafter will be accepted
• Please ensure that you have permission to use any images submitted to us
And please, remember to share this competition with your colleagues.