Daydream @ BETT 2012
Get Free Resources worth £250
13th December, 2011
Daydream Education, the educational wall chart specialist, is unveiling its fantastic new Interactive and VLE Content Packs for Maths at this year’s BETT Show.
Developed with the aid of consultant teachers and industry specialists, the user-friendly content packs contain a wealth of curriculum-based content and engaging interactive activities which cater for pupils of all learning styles and abilities.
Compatible with PC and Mac computers, projectors, whiteboards, slates and all major VLE/Learning Platforms, the Content Packs are easily implemented into existing lesson plans and enable both teacher and pupil to interact with powerful and engaging resources in the classroom and at home through the school VLE.
Also at the show are Daydream’s colourful and informative Pocket Posters that help pupils with revision, homework and class work.
Visit us on stand L55 to receive fantastic offers on the day. We will be offering free resources worth £250 as well as a massive 25% discount when placing an order at BETT!
Visitor Tips for BETT 2012
1. Register for the show in advance to get fast-track entry. This will eliminate the long wait to get in when you arrive.
2. Plan your visit. BETT has an exhibitor list on their website and you can search by products, subject or education level. Download the floorplan and make a note of the stand numbers of the exhibitors you want to visit.
3. Book meetings in advance. You can book a meeting with most exhibitors; however, many like us at Daydream are happy for you drop by for a chat.
4. Attending a seminar? Make a note of them and the times they start.
5. Olympia is huge; make sure you plan a break. There are cafes and bars in Olympia; however, these can be expensive. Bring your own food, or pop out for some lunch.
6. Ask your colleagues what they would like to find out or if there are any specific exhibitors they might be interested in for resources for their class.
7. Dress comfortably. It’s a long day visiting BETT and you will be doing a lot of walking.
8. Finally, enjoy the day. Talk to the experts, find out about new products and resources and take advantage of being able to preview resources up front.